Cloud computing is a type of computing, in which a large number of computers are connected through a server. Cloud computing allow the users to access their applications via internet which is the best solution to grow the popularity of your business. Now as so much completion available in the market for clouding services from that you can compare cloud services which will benefit your business.In cloud computing, service delivery vary: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS). We can manage it via the surrounding management layer.
- Platform as a Service : The main principle of PaaS layer model is to run a cloud application for a particular platform. Operating system, Data base and web server are all include in PaaS model. The platform of a service is unique but it has endless possibilities.
- Software as a Service : In SaaS layer – private networks, disk drives, email servers etc. Services are include. This model is use to increase the efficiency and decrease the cost. In this service, the customer can manage the individual application like software application and web application.
- Infrastructure as a Service: In IaaS model layer, the cloud user maintains the operating systems, storage and the application software. IaaS model is multi- tenant computing, resource polling model. In this service, customer didn’t manage the infrastructure but control over the storage and software applications.
Benefits: When any cloud computing service start, then there is no longer need for any recovery plan. For better ability and greater opportunity we use cloud computing. Benefits of cloud computing are :
- Cloud computing is help you to decrease the cost: Cloud computing is based on internet so it is cost efficient method to use. It decrease the cost because a number of computes are connected to a single server. Cloud computing is also help you to increase the life of your computers. Via clouds, you do everything online. So you need not hire extra staff. Cloud reduce the development time from year to months. In clouds you pay only for the application. There is no need to waste your money on license fees and softwares when you grow your business.
- Less maintenance: To keep your data safe, cloud provide encrypted solutions. Using backup recovery and redundancy, you save your data while someone theft it. All hardwares are managed by the provider and all software are automatically updated.
- Continuously available: Cloud computing is a streamline process. You can do more work in less time. With the help of cloud computing we improve the bottom line of any company.
- More flexible and smooth: Mobile device that is totally based on cloud, is more capable, flexible and smooth. Apple’s iCloud is one of the suitable example for flexibility and efficiency.